CareerLink represents a cluster of schools who offer Year 11 and 12 students an endorsed Workplace Learning (ADWPL) program as part of the Western Australian Certificate of Secondary Education (WACE).
Students in our program gain valuable employability skills that open career pathways by experiencing the real work environment in an industry aligned with their career interests, together with achieving a Vocational Education and Training (VET) Certificate that counts towards WACE graduation.
The benefits of being a CareerLink Host Employer:
- Improving personal satisfaction of staff
- Community recognition
- Efficient, effective recruitment
- Enhancing the skill base for an industry
- Increasing productivity
- Improving the ‘bottom line’
- Develops an awareness of the link between school, further education and employment.
Please contact us to become a host employer and request work experience students.